Wednesday 3 February 2016

Colgate turning "Good morning" to Gold morning’s!! #Colgate360GoldMornings

Most of my memories of morning are when I used to wake up early for my school or later when I had to get up @ 4 a.m to study for my exams, none the less, I loved waking up and feeling fresh after have a good night’s sleep. Mornings bring with them a promise of new day with new opportunities and adventures.  

Most important part of waking up is brushing your teeth washing your face of last night’s sleep and feeling fresh. We have a rule in our house to brush teeth the moment you wake up, and I have it ingrained in me. My mornings do not start till I have brushed my teeth squeaky clean.

This morning I had interesting delivery at 7.30 in morning, when I had just woken up, half asleep I opened the door to find a delivery guy with huge box from Colgate. I was more surprised when I opened the box to find the contents.


 It had newly launched Colgate 360°Charcoal GOLD Toothbrush along with sturdy golden cup and thermos bottle & Invite. It did make my morning into #Colgate360GoldMornings

Since I’m highly impatient human being first thing I did was use my brush. I love Colgate as a brand, as we have only sued Colgate toothbrush and paste. Currently I’m using Colgate charcoal bristle brush and I really love it, but personally feel Colgate 360°Charcoal GOLD Toothbrush is much better in term of grip and flexibility, also it has really soft bristle. I think it’s the upgrade for charcoal toothbrush.

Also the brush looks really cool with its gold and black color scheme. I have used this brush for almost the week now, and I must say I really like it. I must say Colgate really did change my dull morning into gold morning #Colgate360GoldMornings

Colgate is highly trusted brand hence I had high expectation from this brush and I happy to say it fulfills all of them.

The cup and thermos that came with it are of really good quality and I use the cup every day of every morning coffee. Somehow the brilliant gold color  of the cup  make me feel that I really is a gold morning.  

I’m totally in awe of this brush do try and let me know what you guys think about it.