Thursday 16 June 2016

Just herbs Kumuda – Indian White Waterlily Silicone Free Conditioner : Review

I have recently started using a lot of products from Just herbs as it claims to be 100% organic paraben free. I have recently reviewed Just Herbs 8 in 1 Root Nourishing Amla Neem Shampoo (Review here) which I usually follow up with this conditioner.



One thing about just herbs product is that they smell absolutely wonderful and one can just keep on smell it, and this product did not disappoint me in that department.
  
What the company claims.

"Just Herbs’ gentle hair conditioners are free from silicones and smoothen and nourish dull and damaged hair without causing ‘build-up’ in your strands. Vibhitaka, Indian Gooseberry (Amla), Bhringraj and hibiscus are known in Ayurveda for promoting hair health and stimulating growth while Fenugreek (Methi) helps fight hair thinning and hair-fall. The fragrant Kumuda or Indian white waterlilly adds elasticity, volume and body to brittle hair.
Free from petrochemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES PEG/PPG, Genetically modified ingredients (GMO) and other synthetic ingredients"

Ingredients:
jojoba oil, Hibiscus ext.*, Indian water lily ext., Eclipta alba ext., Amla ext.*(Emblica officinalis), Vibhitakah (Balleric myrobalan) ext.,Fenugreek seed ext.*, Grapeseed oil,Glyceryl stearate citrate/ cetearyl alcohol /glyceryl caprylate***, Octyldo- decanol***, Veg.etable glycerine*, Soy lecithin, Dicaprylyl carbonate***,Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Natural preservative blend of herbs and essential oils,Citric acid (ph adjuster)

Price: 595 for 200 Ml


Shelf life: 3 years (6 months after opening.)

Packing:

It comes in a simple transparent plastic bottle with pump for dispensing the product. I like the packaging of this product a lot especially due to the pump as it regulates the amount of product dispensed. As the product is white in color and the label is white and gold the overall packing looks very classy & chic



Texture/Smell:

Conditioner is white in color with creamy texture, and again it smells divine. I absolutely cannot explain how good the smell is. It really is to die for plus it stay on for entire day after using it. I love smelling my hair after I have washed my hair with Kumuda conditioner.

My experience:

As far as conditioner goes, I like this one. It works well, provides good nourishment and makes my hair fell nice and soft. It reduced the frizz to some extent but still I had to apply hair serum to keep it from tangling and becoming frizzy. It dint add any extra shine or bounce to my hair just the normal. One of the only things that I loved about this product is its irresistible smell which stays for up to 2 days after the wash.

Pros:
  1. Makes hair soft and smooth
  2. Convenient packing
  3. Awesome smell.
  4. 100% organic.
  5. Free from parabens
Cons:
  1. Didn’t add any shine or bounce to hair.
  2. Needs to be followed up with hair serum
  3. Bit expensive.
Ratings: 3/5

Overall: I love the smell and packaging of this product but the product itself is nothing special plus a bit on expensive side. I had lot of hopes from it as its 100% organic but it failed to fulfill my expectations.

Recommendation: Not really recommended.

37 comments:

  1. Nice review, the quantity will last longer and :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gressa I too love herbal or chemical free products for my hair.I want to try out Just Herbs shampoo and conditioner as they are organic.Nicely reviewed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear...do let me know how they worked out for you...

      Delete
  3. sad that it didn't work for you that well.........nicely reviewed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used this conditioner with amla neem shampoo and it smelled really good! Only its price is little high. Sad to know it didn't work for you :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smell...but its dint really help as conditioner..

      Delete
  5. Nice review! Even though I love just herbs products, but my dry hair needs some heavy duty conditioning! I might give this a miss!

    My recent post: Makeup Revolution FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE Palette Review, Swatches, Availability in India !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya...thats y=the biggest downside of this product...

      Delete
  6. I'm sorry to hear it didn't meet your expectations. At least you enjoyed the wonderful scent though!

    MidwestGlam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup..thats the only saving grace of this product..

      Delete
  7. Sad to know that it didn't work. Same here I too love organic all natural products. Nice and honest review :)

    http://rasoirecipe.com/easy-cheesy-garlic-bread-with-dip/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review. Sad to know it didn't work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a shame that this fell short performance-wise. I do love herb scented products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Herbs didnt quite work for me too :( had high expectations! www.scarletblushblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natural products are becoming really popular lately, it is bad that it was not up to expectations.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've tried this one, sadly it worsened my hairfall problem! :( Well reviewed, anyways!
    http://www.raginidhiman.com/the-balm-stainiac-lip-cheek-stain-review-swatches/

    ReplyDelete
  13. it really is quite expensive for the performance.. I will skip it :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great detailed review dear :) This sounds average to me, still good to know that it's all natural :)
    http://www.naturalbeautyandmakeup.com/2016/06/beauty-tips-hacks.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. The packaging looks really attractive !! Sad it didn't add bounce! review is good sweetie !

    ReplyDelete
  16. detailed review dear!! I love just herbs products, conditioner without silicon is something interesting but sorry to see that it dint work that much for your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well reviewed dear.. I have tried a conditioner from Just Herbs.. it was kind of okay.. but i guess i wont repurchase. Reason ? Price Tag. We get better products at such a price tag..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice review dear. The frangnance part is what attracting me ;)

    www.withloveakanksha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just herbs is a good brand..nice review 😊

    http://freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like a good product. Thanks for sharing.
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like a good product. Thanks for sharing.
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice review... seems Okayish as didn't perform well as you expected... :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for sharing this honest review, hun! It's a shame that the product didn't live up to your expectations, although the scent does seem pretty lovely. :) <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. My hair is frizzy even when I do use a serum!!! But I think paraben free products are the best even if they make my hair frizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like that it is organic and void of any harmful chemicals. But the fact that it doesn't nourish enough is a con.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice review... Liked it :)
    http://tipsoye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a good review. I think it's a best product for my hair.
    http://tipsoye.com/dont-like-to-wear-saree-then-you-should-try-these-7-different-types-of-outfits/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi,

    I need to speak to you regarding a product review to be published on your blog. Kindly share your email id

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the Love...