Saturday 4 October 2014

New Job & Mission Keep writing begins

Hello darlings,

Did you guys missed me ???

I missed you all for sure....cant believe it has almost been a month  since I have written anything here..... Actually I have a really good reason for that...its that, I got a new job Yay!!!! As a marketing executive with Dodsal Hospitality; it is Pizza Hut’s holding company in western and southern India.

I'm super excited as after staying home for 5 months after Doing my MBA in Marketing I have a really decent job in good company;but that also means that I have limited time for writing reviews and most of times I'm just tired... as it pretty hectic job and I'm still getting hang of things; but I promise I’ll try to write more continuously it future. Pakka!!

Mission Writing begins now!!!

On the bright side I’ll let you know of all the upcoming and good offers and launches at Pizza Hut beforehand; so stay tuned.

Like right now there is Eat All You Can going on till 15 October; in this you can eat as much pizza as you want @225 only.in this they serve you garlic bread and a pizza of your choice; I feel it very affordable and nice offer to try as pizza hut is a trusted brand and serves delicious pizzas. So do check out.

Also many new offers are going to come up this Diwali so stay tuned. Will definitely tell you guys as soon as I can..


Till then thanks and keep reading …